Did you know that Thanksgiving is the peak day for home cooking fires? Thanksgiving dinner is the highlight of the holiday, so the fire safety in the kitchen should be a big concern.
So what can you do to make your home safe from fire accidents? Here are some practical Thanksgiving fire safety tips for you:
• Never leave the food during frying, on stove/oven – the most important Thanksgiving dinner safety tips.
• Set up a timer on your phone as a reminder to check the cooking process.
• Use a quality turkey fryer and use it outside your home.
• Keep your children and pets away from the cooking area.
• Call 9-1-1 immediately when danger occurs.
All County Property Management Group hopes you all have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving! We are Thankful for you!